Jul 10, 2011

Summer Essentials


These are my Summer Essentials/Every Day Carry sort of items:

- Phone
- iPod*
- "Wake Up: A life of the Buddha" by Jack Kerouac
- Ray Ban Wayfarers
- Watch
- Facial Sunscreen
- Chapstick**
- Wallet
- Loafers (or any shoes that allow not to wear socks)

*I have a 120 GB iPod that restored itself to factory settings, meaning that I have to download three or four years of music all over again. This iPod nano is the one I use to work out or run and is filled of my tween years among new upbeat songs and the songs I was able to rescue.

**This Chapstick by Nivea is great (even better than Burt's Bees in my opinion), but the only problem is that it leaves your lips too shiny causing you to wipe it off a bit if you are like me. Try to purchase the Nivea Men chapstick if you want to give it a try--like the wrapper says: "No Shine."

Currently Listening To: "After The Moment" by Craft Spells.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything is placed so neatly :).