Jun 4, 2011

Vanishing Elephant

Hello, I know I said I was going to this DIY on my last post, but as pointless as this sounds: I have not had enough time to go to the craft store/wal-mart to buy an inch of leather strap (literally one inch) needed for the DIY that I think will help a lot of boys out there in their every-day-carry.

Anyways, I came across this from a post that Juan Coco posted and it reminded me of these shirt(s) I wanted to get from Target last year, which I always liked but always felt very insecure about purchasing since I don't think I can pull off florals/paisley, regardless of their 95%+ off price (they were around 4 dollars or less after the discount).

Liberty Of London for Target



Vanishing Elephant

TM

Currently Listening To: "Chimes" by Friendly Fires.

No comments: