Mar 3, 2011

How To Rap The Eddie-Way.

You guys know how much I hate rap and hip hop and all that surrounds it, right? Well the other time I came across this fellow and really liked: the video, the styling, the music, and well, the rap. I won't say that this is the best rap I've heard, because I still don't have much of an interest in it, but I think it beats any Kanye, or other obnoxious fucks out there. So, add a bit of chillwave synth in the background, a fitted outfit, no "bitches and hoes" and you'll have a good rap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like his shirt very much :)
It has an Arizona feel to it. I use to love rap music back in middle school but not anymore(haha) or not as much. I love the old school music not anything new. Kanye sucks and seems so stuck up. I was really surprised you moved, like literally, I thought you were still here.Why did you move? And how do you like it over there? I'm glad we blog and still keep in touch. I will make sure to watch the movie you recommended :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend.