Aug 23, 2011

Starting Anew

I will be deleting this blog in the next couple of weeks (sorry anonymous followers, even though I have a clear idea of who you are; or were for that instance). I want to start anew (and a new blog) and I feel like this blog contains so many tween memories and the after-smell of so many bewildering experiences. It feels like those pair of jeans you swore you would never stopped liking and wore for a year straight, and even though the one-year-vintage color has finally happened, you want another pair of jeans because you grew tired of them. You then realized, that you don't want denim jeans anymore, because they look so juvenile, you decide that you want slacks or pants for that matter, or any pant in a dark to black wash. So goodbye! 
You will eventually find me again, I mean, it's the fucking internet, you know?

No comments: