Mar 25, 2011

DIY Shirt: $3 dollar sweatshirt, .99 cent safety pins packages.
I've been MIA like Julie told me last night, and yes, I've been "tumbling" a lot more than I've been blogspotting. I've also been "working" a lot lately, and by the time I'm done, all I want to do is look at landscapes and just plan what I'm going to do the next day. The weather has been beautifully amazing lately. There's not much to say, and that is the reason why I haven't been updating Blank Book much lately also. My family and I went to this really good flea market, and too bad I purposely did not take much money with me because I would've ended up buying things that probably would've been either too small or too big on me next year, but I must go back--some day soon.
PS: Aren't you tired of hearing Jennifer Hudson in the Weight Watchers commercial scream out her name all the time? "Hi, my name is Jeniffah Hudson *high note.
Currently listening to: "Love in" by Devendra Banhart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the sweater on your Facebook page, I thought it was already made, it looks expensive. You also have this look to you very mysterious,everyone wants to know about you. Ugh, I did the same thing about a month ago I got rid of a lot of things like old pictures of people, notes...just things from high school. Y Gracias for posting, I really enjoy reading and coming to your blog :)